You’re a purpose-driven human with a complex set of yearnings — for yourself (both personally and professionally) and for the world around you. You want clarity around your commitments. What work* is really yours to do? (*eating peanut butter cups in the bath, community-organizing, etc.)
You wrestle to reconcile the bits and pieces of identity that seem to conflict — the personal ambition and the belief in collective care, the creativity and the practicality, the privilege and the oppression, the individuality and the belonging. You want to find softness in the squaring.
You probably struggle with perfectionism and/or people-pleasing. (These are just two of the toxic teachings of capitalism, white supremacy, and patriarchy, folks!) You want to communicate the truths you tend to swallow, which means learning to trust your own voice.
You tend to abandon your body when shit gets hard, especially if you deal with chronic illness. To care for the animal of your self can feel like a heavy burden, but you want to cultivate tenderness towards your sensitive anatomy and grounding in your own bones.
You’re an advocate for social change, but you’re not quite sure how to advocate for yourself. You want to find agency and a sense of ownership over your own narrative.
And me: I’m an advocate for you — for your truth, your growth, and your liberation from what was never yours. My job is to light candles in your blind spots, co-sign your personal permission slips, and help articulate what you already know is true.
I integrate a range of coaching techniques (with a focus on Narrative Coaching) with multiple fields and modalities I’ve spent years studying, from sustainability and social justice to astrology and ecology. These disciplines all depend on systems theory, a framework that honors the complex diversity of relationships that make up a larger, dynamic whole. I also draw on my own personal experience as a queer, chronically ill, multi-passionate woman who has had to learn to say “no,” to quit with grace, and to let her body lead the way.
You tell your stories. I listen. I question. I hold. Together, we reflect. We dig. We talk about…
- The principles of sustainability that are essential to personal and collective transformation, and how Mother Nature (nickname: Mama Nay) can help us understand the true nature of human growth. (Hint: it’s circular, not linear.)
- The sticky, tricky aspects of your astrological birth chart, and how they’re all just invitations in disguise.
- The toxic isms — capitalism, racism, sexism, ableism — that uproot you from yourself and displace you from your role as protagonist in your own narrative.
- Reframing what it means to quit. How quitting can be a commitment in disguise.
- Ways to re-root as you reroute — to ground in the movement of growth and change.
- The people, places, and plot lines that sustain you, and how to play an active, honest role in these relationships that structure your life.
- Agency. Accountability. Communication. Integrity.
We work to shape clearer, truer narratives about who you are, what you need, what you deserve, and what you believe — and then align those narratives with the way you actually show up in the living world.
WHERE AND WHEN?
We meet twice a month for an hour on Zoom. In between, I’m available for email support, and you’ll have soft assignments to work through.
To reroute and reroot. To rewrite your core story. And aren’t you thirsty? There’s something that wants to grow, if you plant and water the seeds.
HOW IT ALL WORKS (AKA, COACHING PACKAGES)
Any package may be paid upfront in full, or via a 3-, 6-, or 12-month payment plan. (There’s no penalty for choosing the latter — a radical business practice inspired by the work of Bear Hebert.)
- 3-month coaching package
- 1 intro session + 2 sessions/month
- 7 sessions total
- $185 per session = $1,295 total
- 6-month coaching package
- 1 intro session + 2 sessions/month
- 13 sessions total
- $185 per session = $2,405 total
This is for those specifically interested in an astrological perspective. In each of your 12 main sessions, we’ll explore one of the 12 houses of your birth chart, which anchor different realms of your life — career, community, and intimacy, for example. We’ll discuss what your chart suggests about your authentic embodiment in these varying settings, helping you shape a life that’s holistically yours.
SOUND GOOD AND JUICY?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about next steps.